High Temperature Chain Oils
Exposed to extreme conditions of high temperatures, washout by pre-treatment chemicals and a variety of other demanding situations–Industrial conveyor chains need a fail-safe, high performance lubricant can you buy essays online to run efficiently. When used for lubrication of the conveyor chains in the paint baking systems, these must also be compatible to military resume services the modern sensitive paint systems.
Our chain oils are premium, non-carbonizing and ash-less lubricants. These don’t form carbon, gum or sludge deposits & have low evaporation rate making them last longer. The oils have outstanding wetting and spreading properties.
When working under severe conditions of heat & run under mixed friction conditions, it is essential that chain oils reduce friction and wear while making following other keyboppy lounger reviews functions deliverable.
Design Attributes of High Temperature Chain Oils :
- Resistant to oxidation and ageing
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Excellent wear protection with low friction rates.
- Adherent; must resist drop-off & spin off.
- Outstanding creeping & penetrating properties.
- Resistant to chemical fumes.
- No lacquer; lubricants must evaporate leaving no residues.
Integrated Technology offers a large range of performance chain oils which meet the highest performance standards and many of these are recommended by the major OEM’s around the world. The products show an outstanding 123helpme.com writing stability against temperature, very low evaporation rates, and lowest bleed and do not leave any residues.
Our High Temperature Chain Oils come from the following sources:
- Setral Chemie GmbH, Germany
- Ultrachem Inc., USA
- CrossNet Products Pvt. Ltd., Navi Mumbai
Applications for High Temperature Chain Oils:
- Coating Ovens Conveyor Chains – Automotive Industry
- Lateral Chain Belts
- Tunnel / Lap / Tray Ovens
- High Speed Can Lines
- Lithographic Chains
- Oven Slides & Gears
- Conveyor Roller Ball Bearing Chains
- Gypsum Board Processing
- Fiberglass Processing
- Wood Processing
High Temperature Chain Oils from Setral Chemie GmbH Germany
- FLUID-setral-SHT series oils
- FLUID-setral-SHG series oils
- FLUID-setral-STG 220 FD
- FLUID-setral-STG 320
- FLUID-setral-SHT 220 S
High Temperature Chain Oils from Ultrachem Inc., USA
- Chemlube 225
- Chemlube 801
- Chemlube 5071/5073
- Chemlube 5083 & 5093
- Omnilube FGC 5220 & 5220 AW
- Chemlube FGC 3100
High Temperature Chain Oils from CrossNet Products Pvt. Ltd.
Handling and Storage
See Material Safety Data Sheet for more information.
- 5 Lts, 20 Lts
- 5 Gallon Pails